You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Elsword.UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Wind Sneaker" is female
  • "Wind Sneaker" started this thread

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 10:40pm

Skill Build and General Explanations for Wind Sneaker

Note that the build in this guide is a HYBRID BUILD for the WS who wants to both PvE and PvP effectively.
Full PvP Build: http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.0.0.3.5.5.5.5
Full PvE Build: http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.0.0.3.0.5.5.5
Now without further ado...

Skill Build and General Explanations - Combat Ranger/Wind Sneaker
Rena:
Skills:
http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…3.0.0.0.3.5.0.3
Most of these are self-explanatory.
Max all the passives because they're passives. Rule of thumb is to max all passives.
Rail Stinger because it's good damage and a good mobclear when awakened.
Perfect Storm is trash, Assault Kick is weak for a 100MP, and Multiple Stinger I never use so I don't know how well it works.
Siege is maxed because it's Siege.
Phoenix Strike for roomclear, not taking Aero Tornado because you get another Magical damage nuke later on (Crescent).
Magic Accel because you need to put points into something, and you get PAdren later on so PAccel would be pointless.

Combat Ranger:
Gained Combos:
>>^ZZZ, a three-hit aerial kick that knocks down on the last hit.
^ ^ZZ, a stomp onto the ground and then a windmill around her while on the ground. Second hit knocks up.
>>ZZZ, a three-hit slide dash that knocks up on the last hit.
Skills:
http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.5.0.5.5.3.5.5
Spinning Kick is pretty trash IMO. Unless you can one-shot with it, it's a 100MP that knocks down. Used it a lot when I was a CR, but I never use it in the later levels. Good against Stoic though. Optional skill.
Low Kick is god in PvP because of the ASPD decrease, tumble all day. Not so good in PvE, but has its uses.
Rule of thumb is to max all passives. The intermediate trainings, the PAttack into MAttack conversion, and the KD decrease are all vital to have.
Agility is the best passive in the world. Escape death with 1HP and auto-KD at a 100% rate? Yes please. Awesome in PvP and has its uses in PvE. It can be countered with aerial multi-hit attacks and DoTs though.
Power Adren because it's Power Adren. That plus NF in PvP = super-buffed WS.
Reflect Kick because utility.
Crescent and Sharp Fall are two of your best mobclears, they're Magical and Physical respectively. They all have a large range. just remember to note your Crescent or it becomes a lot worse.
Violent Attack is generally bad, anything it is viable to be used on (Chloe, Ran) stoic halfway into the attack, and otherwise it is not viable at all.

Wind Sneaker:
Gained Combos:
>>XZ, fires an arrow then turns back to knee the enemy.
ZZ>ZZZ, a five-hit combo that ends with a strong kick that knocks down after launching the enemy.
Skills:
http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.0.0.3.5.5.5.5
Max the everything.
Two passives, you know what to do with those. Max them.
You can put on ET and be Chloe v2 in PvP with Slide Double. Good catch, and refunds MP if you miss.
Airelinna because it's an AoE heal and it's super pretty.
Nature Force simply because it's Nature Force. This skill is the definition of Wind Sneaker. 10 second CD with 10 second duration means you can have it permanently. Furthermore, the mana cost is 10. Not 100 like lousy PAdren, but 10. It has a really high hitstun and deals an initial hit, all of your kicks after will do 175% damage for the duration. That's 25% more damage than PAdren, for only a tenth of the cost. It also decreases KD rate by 5% which is amazing too. If you can get it to level 6 (not that hard) you can get true permanent NF with the cooldown being a second shorter than the duration (giving you time to re-cast). It also almost doubles your kick damage as the buff is 190% damage. Get this skill.

WS in PvP:
Amazing noobstomp. ZZ>ZZ the everything. Add Nature Force and PAdren for maximum fun.
Great catches. In fact, most acquired combos in CR and WS are all useful (unlike some other classes). >>^ZZZ for grazing, >>Z's high hitstun, ^ ^+Z for anti-tumbling, >>XZ for easy mind games, and most importantly of all, ZZ>ZZ for easymode combo spam.
ZZ>ZZ is the most basic combo in the world, deviating from the acquired ZZ>ZZZ combo. You hold a direction and spam Z until you see the fourth kick start, and that's when you stop. After the last kick finishes, you repeat. Can hitlock someone even with 0% Attack Speed, and even with 20+% it's a fairly slow combo, but with high hitstun on all hits.
Low Kick is the best debuff in the world, reduced AS plus your tumbling makes it near impossible to combo you with this debuff. The duration is really long too.
Don't forget Nature Force. Every kick combo should be done with NF on, unless you want mana or something. WS isn't much of a mana-guzzler though, I only use Sharp Fall as my 100+MP skill (catching).
I heard Siege is good, but I've never used it much.

WS in PvE:

Average tier. She's not as bad as everyone says.
She can solo very well with ZZ>ZZ loop being a great mob-killer. She has CK on wide bosses, and can usually ZZ>ZZ stunlock small bosses (unless it's stupid Ran who stoics every 5 seconds).
However, in party play, she's lacking. No really good trash kiling skills, she can only ZZ>ZZ. By then your VP or something is going to go up and Hell Stone the mob, which does more damage than ZZ>ZZ.
You're helping, but it feels bad to start a NF ZZ>ZZ combo on an enemy only to have it die instantly to another skill.
Otherwise she can pull her own weight. I'm not saying a GA or an EM wouldn't be better, but WS are fine.

"Why Should I Play WS?"
a) They're uncommon. I love uncommon classes. Probably just me though.
b) They're easy in PvP for people who suck (like me).
c) WS has a really pretty ponytail. Like, it's really pretty.
d) Boobs.
e) One of the only classes that makes great use of all acquired combos.
f) Good mobility with >>^Z spam and springstep, though the latter is a bit harder on her because she can double-jump.
g) Really high Magical damage. My Magic is always higher than my Physical, leading to a super-powered Siege and Crescent Kick.

Feedback is appreciated, I probably made some mistakes somewhere.
I made this with the assumption that the reader knew a decent amount about Elsword (Manabreaks, KD rate, etc...), but if there are some areas that newer players wouldn't understand feel free to tell me and I shall edit the guide.
If this gets decent feedback and I'm not lazy I'll make the wording more professional, add images, and turn this into an actual guide. (ATM it's just my tips on WS)

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Wind Sneaker" (Jul 3rd 2013, 11:03pm)

Rameel

¬.¬

• "Rameel" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 11:49pm

Wait, and for catching ?
Do not use the arrows ?

Thanks to the passive "Power Force" arrows of WS become perfect to catching. XX and ^X.
ATTENTION: Sorry for bad English in this post

Elsword UK nickname: Hal
Youtube Channel

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 12:29am

Power Shooting gives arrows great damage, but the added knock back may reduce your chances of catching someone before the arrow hit stun wears off.

X and XX are good catches if you can >>Z after to close the gap fast enough. However, a ^Z will likely just do damage and not be a good catch is the enemy is airborne while they get hit (they'll just tumble in the air)

>>XZ is an extraordinarily good catch, because of how unexpected it is. I use it a lot, and it's very effective.

Should I elaborate the PvP section seeing as WS is, overall, a very good PvP character?

Rameel

¬.¬

• "Rameel" is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:03am

>>XZ is an extraordinarily good catch, because of how unexpected it is. I use it a lot, and it's very effective.
>>XZ is very good, but also very sensitive to lag. It can sometimes return more useful cancel >>(X) with Back Tumbling Shot. >>XZ I repeat that is great, but only if used occasionally, if spammed becomes too predictable.

X and XX are good catches if you can >>Z after to close the gap fast enough.
Of curse, I find it the best catch.

Another great catch is ^ ^Z, if used well it can turn the tide of a PvP and it has already happened many times, then it can be cancel with glides or skill to make you very unpredictable.

I usually use:

^ ^Z^>>Z(Or <<Z)
^ ^Z^ ^Z^ ^Z...
^ ^Z Black Tumbling Shot

There is also to say that in the combo ZZ> ZZ 4th hit is a bit 'lag sensitive, so may not hit your opponent. In these cases it can still continue to do ZZ> Z which perhaps may be even more useful in certain situations.

Youtube Channel

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 4:04pm

Of curse, I find it the best catch.
Another great catch is ^ ^Z, if used well it can turn the tide of a PvP and it has already happened many times, then it can be cancel with glides or skill to make you very unpredictable.
I usually use:
^ ^Z^>>Z(Or <^ ^Z^ ^Z^ ^Z...
^ ^Z Black Tumbling Shot
There is also to say that in the combo ZZ> ZZ 4th hit is a bit 'lag sensitive, so may not hit your opponent. In these cases it can still continue to do ZZ> Z which perhaps may be even more useful in certain situations.
Yeah, I hardly ever ZZ>ZZ without NF because of the hitregister bug.

I would add some of your advice to the guide, but apparently I've lost the ability to edit the post. LF>help ; n;

Saphy

The Pretty Cure

• "Saphy" is female

Friday, July 5th 2013, 12:42am

You can also use buffs to catch, when that delay is over you have a second, use NF, and you'll win the hittrade, therefore a catch.
"Twinkling and Sparkling Light of the Future! Cure Happy!♥""

Rhaplanca

Newcomer

• "Rhaplanca" is male

Friday, July 5th 2013, 1:29pm

Quoted

WS has a really pretty ponytail. Like, it's really pretty.

+1, that's also why I choosed her as my first char when I saw this game

I think you can add magic adrenaline into the pve build, since most of the skills for a WS are based on magic attack: phoenix, crescent kick(noticed), aero tornade, rail stinger and...siege mode.

Ineae

Spunky Dragon with deadly legs

• "Ineae" is male

Friday, July 5th 2013, 4:28pm

Were are Rising flacon and assault kick in your PVP build ?
Why do you use Power adre in pvp ?
and Phoenix strike ?
Isn't better to choose assault kick than phoenix in PvP 1v1 ?

I don't agree for certain points but you did a very good job ^^
Always SynStarS even in UK

Naris

Mr. Game & Watch

• "Naris" is male

Friday, July 5th 2013, 5:34pm

Rising Falcon is optional, it's too lag-sensitive and the damage isn't good, however it's a good launches reset.
Power adre can be useful if you use it in combo to maximize the damage (already very high thanks to Nature Force).
You also have to level up to lv. 60, Phoenix Strike is excellent to clear stages. Assault Kick in my opinion isn't very useful but at lv. 60 you can also take it to "vary" a bit.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 9:18pm

I use ^^ ZZ to juggle Elswords in destruction.
The cancel of the >>X with every skill. I mostly use it with Back Flip Shot and then SDK.
Siege does the insane damage.

ForkChung

Superior Being

• "ForkChung" is male

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 9:27pm

Were are Rising flacon and assault kick in your PVP build ?
Why do you use Power adre in pvp ?
and Phoenix strike ?
Isn't better to choose assault kick than phoenix in PvP 1v1 ?

I don't agree for certain points but you did a very good job ^^
Assault kick is one of the worst skills in the game. Rising Falcon isn't very good either. WS really only need NF and Low Kick for 1v1. Sharp Fall and Slide Double Kick are just icing on the cake. Airelinna is really OP and annoying.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 9:44pm

siege

dan srsly how can u forget siege?
When I lose interest:

ForkChung

Superior Being

• "ForkChung" is male

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 6:17am

siege

NF and Low Kick can totally carry without siege ; ;

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 10:32am

siege

I 1 combo-ed a RF with double siege.

Loreli

Feminista

• "Loreli" is female

Monday, July 8th 2013, 9:39pm

siege

Siege is one of rena's main skills. You use it on all her jobs.

Monday, July 8th 2013, 10:08pm

i get scared every time a rena corners me with siege

just use it i swear matches will be shorter
"Lights they blind me."

Dependent

"If i lived here long enough, I'd probably turn into an abominable Goomba!" - "Ah, yeah, you got no arms to keep yourself warm. WELL THAT SUCKS"

• "Dependent" is female

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 1:15am

why didn't you make Rising Falcon Lv.3?
It's very usefull for me in PvP, u can catch your enemy with ^Z. (no jk, it works.)
I'm not an beginner WS.
She was my first character in Elsword DE.
And..why must be ZZ>ZZ there? x.x
U can use much more powerful combos, when UK comes out, I can show you some combos, if you want.
Well, for example u can use:
>>^Z Lowkick >>XZ <<Siege Z >>Z NF ^Z^Z^Z

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 7:13am

It's very usefull for me in PvP, u can catch your enemy with ^Z. (no jk, it works.)
I'm not an beginner WS.
U can use much more powerful combos, when UK comes out, I can show you some combos, if you want.
>>^Z Lowkick >>XZ <>Z NF ^Z^Z^Z
The combo you suggested has high KD.

Dependent

"If i lived here long enough, I'd probably turn into an abominable Goomba!" - "Ah, yeah, you got no arms to keep yourself warm. WELL THAT SUCKS"

• "Dependent" is female

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 3:30pm

I'm not an beginner WS.
>>^Z Lowkick >>XZ <>Z NF ^Z^Z^Z
The combo you suggested has high KD.

yeah, well, seems so but i wasn't speaking from the KD.

Rameel

¬.¬

• "Rameel" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 3:52pm

^ ^ Z KD has a very high, but it may be useful to do a lot of damage in a short time or with shock.
>>XZ in combo is not a good idea. To make the change siege just do >> (X) Skill.

Youtube Channel