You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Elsword.UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:32pm

Pre-skill revamp builds, anyone?

First of all, when I say "pre-skill revamp", I mean before skills like Linear Divider were added to the movepools of characters.
This is pretty much Sakra Devanam and prior stuff.

I'd have to say that getting all the passives is a great idea, which it usually is.
I love taking Particle Ray, Thousand Star, Gigastream, and El Spectrum Dynamics with me.
Of course, when most people see "Thousand Star", they probably expect a Burst spammer.
It's way more effective to combine El Spectrum Dynamics: Spread to Thousand Star and combo your enemies into oblivion.
It's very effective in 1v1 & 3v3, too.
If I had a B-slot medal and was a capped CBS pre-skill revamp, I'd take...
A - Particle Ray
S - Thousand Star
D - Giga Stream
C - El Spectrum Dynamics
Q - Sweep Rolling
W - Energetic Heart
E - N/A
R(Or whatever key it is) - Energy Needles
Don't get too close, you might just get burned.

Norio

Apprentice

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:28am

Just enjoy the game till the Skill Tree Revamp update and then pray GameForge releases an "clean version".

I am someone who mains the korean server and its currently a mess because of it. But soon new update for this.

Anyway as someone who mains BM, I usually take all the avaliable buffs + Shockwave, Flying Impact, One Flash

and Hypersonic Stab depending on the situation (though currently can't use it on KR so yeah...).

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:35am

I like the revamp for skills, actually.
I plan to take Linear Divider, one of the new Sweep Rollings, and Tesla Shock with me if I get a b-slot.
Don't get too close, you might just get burned.

Dexter

Apprentice

• "Dexter" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 2:01am

This is what my current skill slot looks like

Q-Mana Conversion W-Giga Stream E-Magic Adrenaline R-Thousand Star

A-Particle Ray S-Crystal Spectrum D-Photon Flash C-MeB

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 5:08am

Skill build for a CS should look like: http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.5.5.3.5.5.3.5

A Slot: Particle Ray, Giga Stream, Energetic Heart, Spectrum.

If you have a B Slot: Thousand Star, Magic Adrenaline, Energy Needles, Swap EH with Taser.

Dexter

Apprentice

• "Dexter" is male

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 5:12am

Skill build for a CS should look like: http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.5.5.3.5.5.3.5

A Slot: Particle Ray, Giga Stream, Energetic Heart, Spectrum.

If you have a B Slot: Thousand Star, Magic Adrenaline, Energy Needles, Swap EH with Taser.
0mg Leyana has joined the party. /welcome

Ryoko

~ Sweet Angel ~

• "Ryoko" is female

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 5:19am

0mg Leyana has joined the party. /welcome

And This is your last warning. At your next offtopic message, you will be warned, again.

Thank you Starcry for the signature!