You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Elsword.UK. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mania

I'm agent B|

• "Mania" is male
  • "Mania" started this thread

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:31am

Code Electra - Build

Spoiler Spoiler

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/skillsimulator/English/cel.html?47.93.5.1.3.5.5.5.0.3.5.0.0.5.0.0.0.0.3.5.5.5.5.5.5.5.0.3.5.5.5

What do you think about this? This is universal build. The rest of the points you can distribute as you wish.

Naris

Mr. Game & Watch

• "Naris" is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:49am

It's good but I prefer to take also Illusion Stinger and Generate Blackhole, Blackhole can be useful for example to clear the stages with curves or with several layers. Dimension Link is not necessary and I'd take Photon Flare. Moreover I've taken also Cloaking with passive and note, but it's optional. This is my build: click.

Kroxiphat

If life is made of light and shadow ... We will be darkness.

• "Kroxiphat" is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:57am

Generate Blackhole Level 0 ?
Aura Magic Accelerator Level 3 ?

Good build but you has a lot thing has changed. [Sorry or the errors.]

http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.5.5.3.5.5.5.5

My build for my Electra. [Level 60]
Namira, Code Empress Level 60 S++ [Elsword FR]

Sorry for my language, I'm French.. '^'

Mania

I'm agent B|

• "Mania" is male
  • "Mania" started this thread

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 10:07am

Photon Flare? Really? That's low dmg and blindness does nothing. I prefer Magic Adrenaline. Thx for build.
Ps. All buff? She isn't a buffer... She has a lot of interesting skills.

Naris

Mr. Game & Watch

• "Naris" is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 10:21am

Photon Flare is useful in 3vs3 and in dungeon, for only 150mp you can blind all the enemies and in dungeon you can hit a lot of mobs together (especially the hateful wyverns). I also take it cause I love its animation. :)

Kroxiphat

If life is made of light and shadow ... We will be darkness.

• "Kroxiphat" is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 10:45am

Photon Flare is useful in 3vs3 and in dungeon, for only 150mp you can blind all the enemies and in dungeon you can hit a lot of mobs together (especially the hateful wyverns). I also take it cause I love its animation.
Yes. Placed Photon Flare in 3 vs 3 may a high damage in Light effect.
In PvE, Photon Flare may High damages on they Normal mob.

Photon Flare? Really? That's low dmg and blindness does nothing. I prefer Magic Adrenaline. Thx for build.
Ps. All buff? She isn't a buffer... She has a lot of interesting skills.
All buff just for Physical Jobs.
I prefer Aura Magic accelerator that Magic Adrenaline just for time of buff.
Namira, Code Empress Level 60 S++ [Elsword FR]

Sorry for my language, I'm French.. '^'

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 11:36am

She isn't a buffer. I preffer Generate Black Hole with skill note. Don't like Dimension Link ;)
And Photon Flare is great to pvp. In PvE is useful too.

Show itself, that you can walk your own path. Without anyone's favor, no mercies. The same is true in the fight. There will be no mercy. There will be no mercies. You or him. Do your best or run. Fighting is freedom.

Destr0

Newcomer

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 12:03pm

Photon Flare is good only in Sunken resiam and on Nasod Foundry.
Black hole is not for CEl because she have Giga Stream and that skill is better.
Dimension Link Blader is only physic skill that Eve have.

WiadroXDD

Newcomer

• "WiadroXDD" is female

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 12:03pm

photon flare 1/5 or 5/5 use is crow rider not escaped
bad english... i know
dimension link guardian use is undeground labolatory

Click pls :<
Torque - Chung basic job 15lvl

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 12:16pm

What's with all the strange builds?

Photon flare is if you want to go PvP. It works very well when trolling people in 3v3 when you blind the whole team and let your team have their way with them. For flying mobs just angle a spectrumed giga stream or particle ray upwards and it works better than a photon flare.

Black Hole is better for CEl than DLG because both DLG and GS hit targets in a straight line while GBH is unaffacted by corners. Please don't take Dimension Link Blader either. The juggling and lasering will just end up knocking mobs up and away and make skill chaining difficult.

As for MEB, if CS is coming out on this server soon, skip it because Taser fulfils the same role and is much better. If she isn't get it because it rawks.

• ""Drozd" sp.z.o.o." is male

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 5:44pm

Before CBS' release: click
After CBS' release: click

Dimension Link Blader works well in Wally's Underground Laboratory, when we're soloing the boss, Dimension Link Guardian does tons of damage if used correctly, Dimension Link + skill note is great in pvp, with 3x wind attribute you can (after some tryings) do infinity combo with MEB/Photon blink/El Crystal Spectrum/any buff or adrenaline. Of course in normal pvp you won't have enough MP to try infinity, but in fast-mp room you can try it. Generate Black Hole with skill note is fantastic room cleaner, but it hurts, we must give 5 skillpoints to Illusion Stinger.
Why my builds don't have Sweep Rolling or Photon Flare? SR lasts for 5 seconds, in this time we can do much more damage with other skill, like Thousand Star or Particle Ray. Edit: It can be very useful with CBS' Energetic Heart. Photon Flare? It does very low dmg, and if we use it in combo, opponent can easily jump out. I took both skills, and I really regret.
Why builds don't have any buff? CEl isn't buffer, besides that we must take Magic Adrenaline to do lot of dmg.
My proposition of skills set:
Particle Ray, El Crystal Spectrum, Energy Conversion, MEB, Thousand Star, Dimension Link Guardian, Giga Stream, Magic Adrenaline.
Of course you can place skills as you wish.

Quoted from "Leyana"

Black Hole is better for CEl than DLG because both DLG and GS hit targets in a straight line

We do DLG for damage, not for cleaning rooms. Used correctly DLG does 2-3x more damage than Giga Stream.

Click it to see my yt channel.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by ""Drozd" sp.z.o.o." (Jul 4th 2013, 5:58pm)

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 5:55pm

Almost perfect build for me, just why skilling Magic Accelerator when you have Magic Adrenaline later anyway? I'd prefer to skill Shield Accelerator.

Friday, July 5th 2013, 1:37am

~stuff~

Oh boy...

So you're saying take Blader because it is useful in a single dungeon while soloing. That's a very niche reason to want to stick 5 points in a skill. When the 5 points could go elsewhere more useful. Guardian does do a decent bit of damage yes, but you're saying it does more damage than GS? Really? A spectrumed GS will deal equal if not more damage, is easier to land AND functions as a better room clearer. It can also be applied to more damage situations than DLG can because it doesn't require the target to be fat or have a wide hitbox to land more hits.

Only the initial summoning of DL will reduce KD. After it is summoned it acts like an annoyance otherwise. If it is to be taken, leave it at 1 so that it dies fast and can be resummoned to reduce KD. But it's uses are very limited outside of PvP and even in PvP you can take better skills.

Photon Flare is a 3v3 skill. It is very niche and useless everywhere else. But in 3v3 it can be a really good way to turn the match around by giving your team free reign over the opposing team for a while.

@Lisera:
Mag Aura was taken because you'd need the skill points to unlock higher tiers. The alternatives are Cloaking and DL. I dislike both of those skills because of the very limited uses and you get more out of Mag Aura in the long run.

Asuna

Apprentice

• "Asuna" is female

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 6:27pm

Just to tell you guys, Photon Flare after the recent balance scales really high now if you can get a skill ring and Mystic Set.

I only have mystic and I'm a lv 61 CBS, my Photon flare is level 16 and can blind for 7.5 seconds, awakened is 9.5 seconds.

The one thing I love about Photon flare is because as the skill level goes up, the range of it increase as well. :P

EternalDream

That Unknown Youtube Guy

• "EternalDream" is male

Friday, July 12th 2013, 10:39pm

Photon Flare might be situational, but considering the lack of options to otherwise put skill points in (unless you get all the buffs for whatever reason) i see no reason not to get it. It's very useful when monsters are positioned both above and below you, as you'd otherwise have to aim a ridiculously accurate Particle Ray in Spectrum mode, likely missing at least one or two monsters. And the wyverns. Don't forget the wyverns. Of course, that doesn't mean I take it with me every single dungeon. Considering I don't have a B-Slot (;() I'm used to swapping out skills per dungeon. When a dungeon is too curved such as Altera Core or Altar of Dedication, Giga Stream is close to worthless outside of the boss fight. So I swap it out. I pretty much have a different skill bar per dungeon depending on its layout, the monsters, and the boss (though TS and ECS are always there ;D)

My skill build is this:
http://brokendisc.web.fc2.com/elsword/sk…5.0.5.5.0.5.5.5

"Why no MEB????"
Cuz Taser. Or well, Kugelblitz later after the revamp since I'm just more of a PvE guy.

~Click signature for my YT account~

Monday, July 15th 2013, 3:06am

Needs adrenaline in that build.

Adrenaline + GS = dead things. Especially after you get Energetic Heart.

EternalDream

That Unknown Youtube Guy

• "EternalDream" is male

Monday, July 15th 2013, 5:45pm

Oh, yeah, Adrenaline fits just fine in my build.

In fact, it's perfect even. All CBS skills + Adren = All SP used at 60.

~Click signature for my YT account~